Why SEO should be needed for a brand new website or an online business?
This is a very common question asked by many. SEO is a quick process to rank a website within a very short period and reach your targeted audience to sell your products and services online.
If you aren’t able to grab your potential clients, then how can you sell your product or services well?
SEO in Bangladesh:
SEO is now considered as a buzz word in Bangladesh! There are many SEO companies who are indulging in SEO tactics in Bangladesh. But it’s tough to say which are the effective methods and which are not. Most of the SEO experts in Bangladesh are basically following their clients’ personal strategies while they should be adopting their very own.
One thing you need to remember before selling any products online is that your customers will surely be judgmental. There are millions of websites in the virtual world but only a few of them are ranked in the top SERP as they successfully sustain in the internet world. If your website has no visibility on the top listed search engines, you can never expect the satisfactory sales and increased revenues!
Why is SEO important for your online business?
Search engines serve millions of users per day. If you have a website, blog or an online store, SEO can help your business grow and meet the business objectives effectively swiftly.
- The majority of search engine users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the result pages (SERPS). Hence, to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your website, your online store needs to be present on the first page.
- SEO is not only about search engines but effective SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of the website.
- Users trust search engines. Being present on the first page of the search engines not only makes your customers trust your website but also regard it as one of the best.
- SEO is great for the promotion of your website. People who find your website by searching on Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big website. Websites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in both, direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is the increase in search engine traffic while their indirect benefit is having a general framework to use before publishing content online.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make larger sales.
- SEO optimized websites loads faster, are easier to read and surf through, while displaying properly in almost all types of devices, including mobile phones and tablets. Websites that are easy to read and navigate are more likely to grab the attention from your online visitors.
- SEO helps build brand awareness for your business as well.
Having an optimized website is an absolute necessity these days and the money spent on SEO should not be considered as a cost, but as an ideal investment.